- WATCH: Redesign
- Dimensions and Weight
- Included Accessories
- VIDEOS: Before You Buy
- VIDEOS: Action
- Reviews (22)
The Chief Steamer 100 PSI Refill Commercial Steam Cleaner
- Continuous fill- a huge plus which means no downtime.
- ALL Italian made
- heavy duty polished all stainless steel body.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 boiler which meets a very high industry standard. This is VERY important!
- LIFETIME boiler warranty
- External heating element- there are no coils that touch water. It is on the “outside” of the boiler
- LIFETIME warranty on heating element
- 1750 (14.5 amps) watts of power to get to pressure quickly!
- 3-year warranty on other internal parts
- Easy servicing
- Fast heating 2.0-liter boiler in about 9-10 minutes
- Excellent recovery time. About a 1:1.25 ratio of ON and recovery
- 2.5-liter water tank (non-pressurized)
- Infinite steam volume control from zero to max pressure
- Now at 110 PSI. A modest 10 PSI increase which helps with "working" pressure. It's still not a "pressure washer" but every little bit helps.
- About 335-degree boiler steam temperature in the boiler
- About 280-295 degrees at the wand tip (depending on the output desired). We may be slightly less than other competitors due to a longer hose, but our higher pressure should compensate for hose length
- 12-foot hose- ( as of 12/27/2017) we found this hose length to be a perfect size. A 3-foot extender hose is available
- 13-foot electrical cord
- Full accessory package
- Lightweight and portable- about 23 pounds
- Engineered specifically for USA use
- Please see the gallery picture for all the included attachments
Why continuous fill? There are no "cons" or downsides to a continuous fill steamer. Some people claim they are "wetter" and spit water all over. This is simply not true with a good machine that has a high-quality boiler and heater. Our Chief Steamer refill steamer still has very dry steam vapor just like our single pro 75 version.
The "pros" and all the upside to a continuous fill model are many:
- More convenient - Simply add water to a non-pressurized tank and let the machine do the rest. It fills the boiler automatically and starts the heating process on its own. When the boiler requests water, it will fill it as needed
- Much safer - There is no pressurized cap that may need to be removed when the boiler runs out of water. The tank you are adding water to is under zero pressure.
- No downtime - On a single or boiler cap steam cleaner, when the boiler is empty, steam can no longer be made. Therefore, you need to stop working. This is where the danger comes in. At this point, if you want to continue to work, the steam needs to be bled out of the boiler.....very carefully. Then, you would have to remove the boiler cap. This is NEVER recommended when the machine is hot. Although there may not show any more pressure, there is always residual pressure in a steam boiler and a boiler cap being removed at this time will need to be done with EXTREME care. Even when done correctly, there is always a chance of being scalded and there is still the down time in doing all this, then refilling the boiler and waiting for it to heat again
- Smaller boilers and bigger heaters can be used - In a very well engineered machine such as the Chief Steamer refill, we use a smaller boiler than pressure cap machines. This is actually a "advantage", not a "disadvantage". A smaller boiler will still produce a great volume of steam and still hold pressure well if the boiler and the heater are well-engineered such as it is in our machine. As well, a smaller boiler will heat faster and recover faster. We use a high wattage heater which will heat faster and make steam quicker. There is a balance of the size of the boiler, the room inside available for steam, and the heater wattage. We think we have struck a perfect balance.
- 24/7 - You may have seen some companies advertise their steamers 24/7 machines. That is not claiming how heavy duty or commercial they necessarily may be. They are just saying that with a continuous fill machine you can work it all day long as there is no downtime as we have explained. HOWEVER, keep this really important point in mind. Just because they claim it a 24/7 machine, it may not be commercial grade. Our Chief Steamer Refill is full commercial grade......and of course can operate 24/7 It is true that a continuous fill machine needs to be more expensive than a single boiler or a pressure cap machine. There are more electronics in these machines and they should be built to much higher standards. We cannot build inexpensive continuous fill machines for the reasons we just pointed out. Because there needs to be more electronics, these electronics such as the circuit board, pump, sensors, and wiring need to be heavy duty. We expect our customers will be using these machines for long periods of time during the day. The components need to be commercial grade. We cannot make a continuous refill unit that is only slightly more expensive than the single or boiler cap version. They will always be more expensive than the boiler cap versions
The Chief Steamer name has been synonymous with quality over the years. It has to be a heavy-duty commercial steamer that can stand up to every day and all-day use. And of course, it needs to be powerful. Just in case you think a heavy-duty commercial machine such as the Chief Steamer is "expensive", we want to show you the "competition" and list some companies who list their commercial steam cleaner prices. These steam cleaners, in our opinion are very good units, but in most of them have lower specs but higher prices. (Prices as of 11/2016) Lady Bug Tekno 2350 $2155 Lady Bug XL2300 $1706 Reliable Brio Pro 1000- $1698 Vapor Jet PC 2400- $2330 US Steam- Eagle- $1899 Amerivap Vapor Blitz II- $2099.00 DuPray Hill Injection- $1997 Vapamore MR-1000 Forza- $1499 We also know there are other steam cleaners whose prices are not listed, which means they are likely more expensive than the Chief Steamer, and still will have LESS pressure, LESS heat, LESS features, or at most be equal to the Chief Steamer, but still more money. And last, there are countless steam cleaners that are just a little less expensive than the Chief Steamer, but when you look at the specs and features, these steam cleaners do not even come close to the quality and performance of the Chief Steamer. We invite you to look at the competition. We know after you do your research, you will see that the Chief Steamer is the one to choose and the best deal. Read more about the features and engineering of the Chief Steamer A Chief Steamer cleaner is engineered to protect itself. It knows that its owner may not take as great of care of it as they may have promised when it was new. So there are built-in safety items that automatically "protect and save" the steamer from a harsh user. For instance
- A Chief Steamer cleaner uses an “external” heating element. This ensures that coils never are immersed in water and cannot corrode. In addition, our heater fully surrounds the bottom of the boiler and heats the water evenly, radiates heat through and around and gets it up to pressure quickly. Because of this design, we can offer a lifetime warranty on the heater.
- A Chief Steamer cleaner cannot run its pump more than 45 seconds without shutting down and "resting". If it senses the pump has been run too long, such as in low water or NO water situation where it has no water to pump, it shuts off. If there is a leak and it has no water to pump, it shuts off. It will NOT burn itself out. A high-quality pump is standard on all Chief Steamer commercial steam cleaners.
- A Chief Steamer cleaner has an "external" heat temperature sensor that is mounted on the bottom of the boiler to sense excessive temperature and turn the heater off if the temperature gets too hot. This saves the heater, the boiler, all components, and is an added safety feature.
- Chief Steamer cleaners all have 12 Gage wiring. These thicker, stronger wires are easily able to transmit the 1750 watts to the heater and all other electrical components
- The Chief Steamer will now have a "sleep" feature to turn off the heater if the machine has not been used for 20 continuous minutes. If it's not used for 1 hour, it will automatically shut off to save electricity and be safer. We program this into our circuit boards
Dimensions and Weight
- 20 pounds (empty)
- 13 inches tall
- 20 inches long to the back of water tank
- 11 inches wide
This is what is included with the Chief Steam 100 Steamer
- 12 ft steam hose
- Single hole nozzle short
- 3 hole nozzle
- 2 – extension wands 19 inch
- 2 – horse hair brush 1 inch
- 2 – horse hair brush- 2.25 inch
- 2 – nylon brush 1 inch
- 2 – nylon brush 2.25 inch
- 2 – brass brush 1 inch
- Triangle brush 4 inch with clips
- Triangle bonnet
- Floor brush – 4×11 inch with clips
- Scraper tool
- Spare o-rings
- Drain plug tool
VIDEOS: Before You Buy
Every Chief Steamer is built to the highest standards and tested at the factory before being shipped. It should be in perfect operating condition when it arrives at your location. However, if a part or component malfunctions during the warranty period, it will be replaced at no cost to the user during the warranty period. The Warranty is as follows against manufacturer defects.
- Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel boiler
- Lifetime warranty on the external heating element
- 3 years on all the internal electrical components
The warranty will cover…
- Electrical parts replacement under the warranty period
- Our labor to install the part if the machine needs to be sent back to us.
- Cost of shipping a repaired machine back to the customer within the first year
- Cost of shipping a defective machine from the customer back to us within the first 180 days
- The warranty period begins from 5 days after the invoice to the customer
- Electrical parts that prove to be defective. Shipping of parts to the customer will be included for the first 180 days of use. After that, the part (if determined to be defective) will be covered, but shipping will be paid by the customer.
- We will coach the customer on its replacement. This reduces down time and possible damage in shipping of the steamer. We will NOT cover labor for the customer to install the part
The warranty will NOT cover…..
- Replacement machines. If a machine is older than 30 days, it will be repaired, not replaced. All repairs bring a machine back to full operating capacity.
- Gun and hose parts that will wear or be subject to abuse
- Cosmetic items on the machine that have no effect on its use or operation.
- Parts and components subject to wear and tear such as O-rings, brushes, boiler caps, and accessories that have failed from abuse or, over use, and not defects. Wands and brushes are NOT warranty items
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions? Call Us
Yes, give us a call and a real person will pick up and answer your questions.
Direct Line: (201) 261-7497
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 6pm EST
We ship all our steamers free to the lower 48 states.
Buy With Confidence
Every steamer is backed by our excellent Warranty.