- Dimensions and Weight
- Included Accessories
- VIDEOS: Before You Buy
- VIDEOS: Action
- Reviews (15)
Car Wash Steam Cleaner can tackle any exterior or interior cleaning job:
NOW AT 135 PSI
OK, we know that ANY 120-volt steam cleaner cannot really compare to a diesel machine in power and steam volume. But as we just stated above, we still think the Chief Steamer Car Wash is still the logical choice. Please look at the videos and please call us (201-261-7497) to discuss the merits and why you should choose this one. Now, here are the great specifications of the Chief Steamer 125 car wash steamer
- Heavy-duty stainless steel body to handle the rigors of all-day use
- Continuous fill for all-day use
- Super duty 304 AISI stainless steel boiler which meets all industry-standard codes
- LIFETIME warranty on this boiler
- LIFETIME warranty on the heating element
- 3-year warranty on internal electrical components
- 3.0-liter boiler is the perfect size for great pressure and fast recovery
- Fast heating in about 12-13 minutes
- heavy duty 1750 watt heater
- EXTERNAL heater means that the heater is not in the boiler and not touching water
- Now at 135 PSI in the boiler. Not a huge bump up from the previous 125 but it will help and gets us closer to the competitor
- great steam delivery and volume
- 350 degree steam temperature in the boiler
- steam pressure adjustment from zero to maximum pressure
- Injection cleaner adjustment valve on the front of the machine
- Full Attachment package
- 13-foot hose
- 13-foot power cord
- INJECTION system separate from the boiler system which is a HUGE advantage
- Still only weighs 29 pounds empty
- dimensions- 15 inches long front to back. 13 inches wide side to side. Height 29 inches tall to top of grab handles. Machine itself is 13 inches tall
- BIG 5 liter external water tank
- BIG 5 liter external injection tank
- Full attachment kit. Please see the Included Accessories tab
It features chemical injection (the cleaner of your choice) that bypasses the boiler and uses a pump to inject your favorite cleaning solution directly into the steam hose. If you need slightly wetter steam, the button on the handle will give you the injection you need to clean tough grease and grime where wetter and higher steam volume is needed, while still being water friendly. The key feature in the Chief Steamer 125 car wash is the INJECTION! Now this is a different injection than you may have seen on some of the smaller units that claim they can clean built up grease and grime on commercial ovens. It just doesn’t work. Here is why…… those small steamers are simply running the water in the boiler through the hose to give you more wetness. It’s nice and will be more helpful than not having it at all, but that wetness and extra water lasts about 10 seconds and that you lose most of the pressure. It uses the water in the boiler much faster That is not really a good option to wash a car. NOTE: GENERATOR USE-This machine will pull 1750 watts or about 14.5 amps. Please source a generator NOT just based on wattage. A good generator will have at least 3000 watts or more. However, the operating 120 volt circuit to be used should have at least 15 amps available on the circuit. Using a generator rated at LESS than 15 amps on the circuit will create too much heat and resistance.
- 120 Volts– we know that is your choice if possible- Only 1 power cord. Remember 2 cords equals 240 volts!
- Portable– This machine only weighs 50 pounds and can be easily transported. One person can lift it in and out of a small van or SUV
- NO diesel and NO propane- If you want to wash cars indoors or in a garage, you cannot have the fumes and fire hazards of these fuel type steamers
- Exterior and Interior use- The Big diesel and propane steam cleaners are really only good for the exterior- Do you really want to have 2 machines for exterior and interior use?
- Plenty of starting pressure at 135 PSI.
- Injection- With a large 5 liter injection tank, you can mix your favorite cleaner (we recommend Optimum No Rinse) in the injection tank and spray that along with the steam as your car wash product
- Less Expensive- We are able to sell this commercial car wash steam cleaner for a THIRD of what the Diesel or Propane machines cost!
- Easy maintenance- Did you ever think of what happens if the larger Diesel or propane machines break down? What do you do? You cannot ship it back. No One will come over and look at it. YOU will have to bring it to the nearest repair center which could be hundreds of miles away. The Chief Steamer 125 most likely will never need to be shipped back. We can usually diagnose a problem over the phone and parts replacement can easily be done by the user
Dimensions and Weight
- 29 pounds (empty)
- 27 inches tall to top of tanks
- 29 inches tall to top of handles
- 15 inches long
- 13 inches wide
This is what is included with the Chief Steam 125 Steamer
- 14.5 ft steam hose with injection button on back of the gun
- Single hole nozzle short
- Long reach single hole nozzle
- 3 hole nozzle
- 2 – extension wands 19 inch
- 2 – horse hair brush 1 inch
- 2 – horse hair brush- 2.25 inch
- 2 – nylon brush 1 inch
- 2 – nylon brush 2.25 inch
- 2 – brass brush 1 inch
- Triangle brush 4 inch with clips
- Triangle bonnet
- Floor brush – 4×11 inch with clips
- Scraper tool
- Spare o-rings
- Drain plug tool
VIDEOS: Before You Buy
Every Chief Steamer is built to the highest standards and tested at the factory before being shipped. It should be in perfect operating condition when it arrives at your location. However, if a part or component malfunctions during the warranty period, it will be replaced at no cost to the user during the warranty period. The Warranty is as follows against manufacturer defects.
- Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel boiler
- Lifetime warranty on the external heating element
- 3 years on all the internal electrical components
The warranty will cover…
- Electrical parts replacement under the warranty period
- Our labor to install the part if the machine needs to be sent back to us.
- Cost of shipping a repaired machine back to the customer within the first year
- Cost of shipping a defective machine from the customer back to us within the first 180 days
- The warranty period begins from 5 days after the invoice to the customer
- Electrical parts that prove to be defective. Shipping of parts to the customer will be included for the first 180 days of use. After that, the part (if determined to be defective) will be covered, but shipping will be paid by the customer.
- We will coach the customer on its replacement. This reduces down time and possible damage in shipping of the steamer. We will NOT cover labor for the customer to install the part
The warranty will NOT cover…..
- Replacement machines. If a machine is older than 30 days, it will be repaired, not replaced. All repairs bring a machine back to full operating capacity.
- Gun and hose parts that will wear or be subject to abuse
- Cosmetic items on the machine that have no effect on its use or operation.
- Parts and components subject to wear and tear such as O-rings, brushes, boiler caps, and accessories that have failed from abuse or, over use, and not defects. Wands and brushes are NOT warranty items
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions? Call Us
Yes, give us a call and a real person will pick up and answer your questions.
Direct Line: (201) 261-7497
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 6pm EST
We ship all our steamers free to the lower 48 states.
Buy With Confidence
Every steamer is backed by our excellent Warranty.