>>>See below for more videos
Do you want a steamer that has nice volume, good pressure and heat, recovers well, reliable, and affordable? Did you think all these things together did not exist? Look no further. NOW at 85 PSI- see our videos here on how and why we can increase pressure. Its not a huge jump but it will help.
We know many people do not need a higher pressure or continuous refill steamer. They are more expensive for a few reasons. We also know that you still need a professional steamer that can be a workhorse and get the job done at an affordable price. We think our Chief Steamer 75 will pleasantly surprise you, both in performance and price Introducing the Chief Steamer Single PRO 75. This professional and commercial single boiler steam cleaner is a true commercial grade. We wanted it to have great pressure and heat, have a commercial stainless steel body, and ALL commercial components. This was not an easy task. But we have done it. Take a look at the body. Its not a cheap plastic body that will break. Its all heavy gauge stainless steel and can take a beating! We used a super heavy duty AISI 304 stainless steel boiler with a lifetime warranty. It meets all the standards. Some steamers out there use boilers that DO NOT meet the industry standards. The Chief Steamer Single PRO 75 also has an “EXTERNAL” heating element. Yes, the heater is outside the boiler!! How does this work and why? Well, most steam cleaners have an internal “coiled” heater which sits in the water inside the boiler. After time and non-maintenance, the coils become corroded and calcified. This leads to slow heating and recovery time, as well as possible failure. What we have done is to mount the heater on the underside of the boiler. With this configuration, there is no heat lost and the heater is not immersed in water! Heat is immediately transmitted through the stainless steel boiler and the water heats just as fast. With this design, the heater can be warranted for LIFE! This is just another great feature of the Chief Steamer Single PRO 75 steam cleaner. We also have fabulous steam delivery and volume compared to some of the others. Our pressure rating is already greater, but you will not notice a huge pressure drop while using it and the amount of steam you get out of the nozzle is second to none! Its all in the engineering of the boiler and heater We kept this machine simple but made it commercial grade. There is nothing cheap about this machine and we urge you to compare it against the other popular steam cleaners out there. Take a look at our specifications of the Chief Steamer Single PRO 75
- 1750 watt “EXTERNAL” heater
- Full commercial grade
- Made in Italy
- AISI 304 stainless steel boiler with a 3.1 (total volume) liter capacity
- Long 12 foot detachable hose
- About 320 degrees of steam in the boiler
- NOW at 85 PSI. A modest 10 PSI increase but it will help with “working” pressure.
- Long 13 foot power cord
- Stainless steel body
- Fully adjustable steam pressure from zero to maximum
- Full accessory package- see the list here
- LIFETIME boiler warranty
- LIFETIME heater warranty
- 3 year internal parts warranty
- Multiple safety features
- Please see the gallery picture for all the included attachments
- Attention Detailers- We want to let you know that we can pack a machine used for detailing with what we call the “detailers kit”. This means that we are subtracting a few items that detailers do not use on a car. In all our years in detailing cars and using steam cleaners, we have found these attachments to not be needed. What will be deleted is the following 2- extension tubes Squeegee 2- brass bristle brushes Long rectangle floor brush
Why buy a cheap steam cleaner when it will not perform and will not last? Why buy something that is NOT made in Italy? Compare ours to anything else that is out there and decide for yourself. This machine is made to perform and last.