The Chief Steamer 100 PSI Refill Commercial Steam Cleaner
- Continuous fill- a huge plus which means no down time.
- ALL Italian made
- heavy duty polished all stainless steel body.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 boiler which meets a very high industry standard. This is VERY important!
- LIFETIME boiler warranty
- External heating element- there are no coils that touch water. It is on the “outside” of the boiler
- LIFETIME warranty on heating element
- 1750 (14.5 amps) watts of power to get to pressure quickly!
- 3 year warranty on other internal parts
- Easy servicing
- Fast heating 2.0 liter boiler in about 9-10 minutes
- Excellent recovery time. About a 1:1.25 ratio of ON and recovery
- 2.5 liter water tank (non-pressurized)
- Infinite steam volume control from zero to max pressure
- Now at 110 PSI. A modest 10 PSI increase which helps with “working” pressure. It’s still not a “pressure washer” but every little bit helps.
- About 335 degree boiler steam temperature in the boiler
- About 280-295 degrees at the wand tip (depending on output desired). We may be slightly less than other competitors due to a longer hose, but our higher pressure should compensate for hose length
- 12 foot hose- ( as of 12/27/2017) we found this hose length to be the perfect size. A 3 foot extender hose is available
- 13 foot electrical cord
- Full accessory package- see the list here
- Lightweight and portable- about 23 pounds
- Engineered specifically for USA use
- Please see the gallery picture for all the included attachments
- Attention Detailers- We want to let you know that we can pack a machine used for detailing with what we call the “detailers kit”. This means that we are subtracting a few items that detailers do not use on a car. In all our years in detailing cars and using steam cleaners, we have found these attachments to not be needed.
What will be deleted is the following
2- extension tubes
2- brass bristle brushes
Long rectangle floor brush
- So, what we are doing is offering a $35 credit if you choose to leave these out. Please look at our video explaining this here.
Use coupon code “detailerkit” to subtract the attachments and the $35 off ANY of our Chief Steamers used for detailing
Why continuous fill?
There are no “cons” or downsides to a continuous fill steamer. Some people claim they are “wetter” and spit water all over. This is simply not true with a good machine that has a high-quality boiler and heater. Our Chief Steamer refill steamer still has very dry steam vapor just like our single pro 75 version.
The “pros” and all the upside to a continuous fill model are many
• more convenient- simply add water to a non-pressurized tank and let the machine do the rest. It fills the boiler automatically and starts the heating process on its own. When the boiler requests water, it will fill it as needed
• much safer– there is no pressurized cap that may need to be removed when the boiler runs out of water. The tank you are adding water to is under zero pressure.
• no down time- on a single or boiler cap steam cleaner, when the boiler is empty, steam can no longer be made. Therefore, you need to stop working. This is where the danger comes in. At this point, if you want to continue to work, the steam needs to be bled out of the boiler…..very carefully. Then, you would have to remove the boiler cap. This is NEVER recommended when the machine is hot. Although there may not show any more pressure, there is always residual pressure in a steam boiler and a boiler cap being removed at this time will need be done with EXTREME care. Even when done correctly, there is always a chance of being scalded and there is still the down time in doing all this, then refilling the boiler and waiting for it to heat again
• smaller boilers and bigger heaters can be used- In a very well engineered machine such as the Chief Steamer refill, we use a smaller boiler than pressure cap machines. This is actually a “advantage”, not a “disadvantage”. A smaller boiler will still produce a great volume of steam and still hold pressure well if the boiler and the heater are well engineered such as it is in our machine. As well, a smaller boiler will heat faster and recover faster. We use a high wattage heater which will heat faster and make steam quicker. There is a balance of the size of the boiler, the room inside available for steam, and the heater wattage. We think we have struck a perfect balance.
• 24/7- you may have seen some companies advertise their steamers a 24/7 machines. That is not claiming how heavy duty or commercial they necessarily may be. They are just saying that with a continuous fill machine you can work it all day long as there is no down time as we have explained. HOWEVER, keep this really important point in mind. Just because they claim it a 24/7 machine, it may not be commercial grade. Our Chief Steamer Refill is full commercial grade……and of course can operate 24/7
It is true that a continuous fill machine needs to be more expensive than a single boiler or a pressure cap machine. There are more electronics in these machines and they should be built to much higher standards. We cannot build inexpensive continuous fill machines for the reasons we just pointed out. Because there needs to be more electronics, these electronics such as the circuit board, pump, sensors, and wiring need to be heavy duty. We expect our customers will be using these machines for long periods of time during the day. The components need to be commercial grade. We cannot make a continuous refill unit that is only slightly more expensive than the single or boiler cap version. They will always be more expensive than the boiler cap versions
The Chief Steamer name has been synonymous with quality over the years. It has to be a heavy duty commercial steamer that can stand up to every day and all day use. And of course, it needs to be powerful.
Just in case you think a heavy duty commercial machine such as the Chief Steamer is “expensive”, we want to show you the “competition” and list some companies who list their commercial steam cleaner prices. These steam cleaners, in our opinion are very good units, but in most of them have lower specs but higher prices.
(Prices as of 11/2016)
Lady Bug Tekno 2350 $2155
Lady Bug XL2300 $1706
Reliable Brio Pro 1000- $1698
Vapor Jet PC 2400- $2330
US Steam- Eagle- $1899
Amerivap Vapor Blitz II- $2099.00
DuPray Hill Injection- $1997
Vapamore MR-1000 Forza- $1499
We also know there are other steam cleaners whose prices are not listed, which means they are likely more expensive than the Chief Steamer, and still will have LESS pressure, LESS heat, LESS features, or at most be equal to the Chief Steamer, but still more money.
And last, there are countless steam cleaners that are just a little less expensive than the Chief Steamer, but when you look at the specs and features, these steam cleaners do not even come close to the quality and performance of the Chief Steamer. We invite you to look at the competition. We know after you do your research, you will see that the Chief Steamer is the one to choose and the best deal.
Read more about the features and engineering of the Chief Steamer
A Chief Steamer cleaner is engineered to protect itself. It knows that its owner may not take as great of care of it as they may have promised when it was new. So there are built in safety items that automatically “protect and save” the steamer from a harsh user. For instance
- A Chief Steamer cleaner uses an “external” heating element. This ensures that coils never are immersed in water and cannot corrode. In addition, our heater fully surrounds the bottom of the boiler and heats the water evenly, radiates heat through and around and gets it up to pressure quickly. Because of this design, we can offer a lifetime warranty on the heater.
- A Chief Steamer cleaner cannot run its pump more than 45 seconds without shutting down and “resting”. If it senses the pump has been run too long, such as in a low water or NO water situation where it has no water to pump, it shuts off. If there is a leak and it has no water to pump, it shuts off. It will NOT burn itself out. A high-quality pump is standard on all Chief Steamer commercial steam cleaners.
- A Chief Steamer cleaner has an “external” heat temperature sensor that is mounted on the bottom of the boiler to sense excessive temperature and turn the heater off if the temperature gets too hot. This saves the heater, the boiler, all components, and is an added safety feature.
- Chief Steamer cleaners all have 12 Gage wiring. These thicker, stronger wires are easily able to transmit the 1750 watts to the heater and all other electrical components
- The Chief Steamer will now have a “sleep” feature to turn off the heater if the machine has not been used for 20 continuous minutes. If it’s not used for 1 hour, it will automatically shut off to save electricity and be safer. We program this into our circuit boards