See Part 2 of the Chief Steamer 125 intro video at the bottom of the page
The Chief Steamer 125
Car Wash Steam Cleaner can tackle any exterior or interior cleaning job: NOW AT 135 PSI- see our videos here on how and why we increased pressure
- 120 Volts– we know that is your choice if possible- Only 1 power cord. No tricks here. Remember 2 cords equals 240 volts!
- Portable– This machine only weighs 45 pounds and can be easily transported. One person can lift it in and out of a small van or SUV
- NO diesel and NO propane- If you want to wash cars indoors or in a garage, you cannot have the fumes and fire hazards of these fuel type steamers
- Exterior and Interior use- The Big diesel and propane steam cleaners are only good for the exterior- Do you really want to have 2 machines for exterior and interior use?
- Plenty of starting pressure at 135 PSI. Did you know that too much pressure and too much wetness will actually “slow” you down?
- Injection- With a large 5 liter injection tank, you can mix your favorite cleaner (we recommend Optimum No Rinse) in the injection tank and spray that along with the steam as your car wash product
- Less Expensive- We are able to sell this commercial car wash steam cleaner for a THIRD of what the Diesel or Propane machines cost!
- Easy maintenance- Did you ever think of what happens if the larger Diesel or propane machines break down? What do you do? You cannot ship it back. No One will come over and look at it. YOU will have to bring it to the nearest repair center which could be hundreds of miles away. The Chief Steamer 125 most likely will never need to be shipped back. We can usually diagnose a problem over the phone and parts replacement can easily be done by the user
OK, we know that ANY 120 volt steam cleaner cannot realistically compare to a diesel machine in power and steam volume. But as we just stated above, we still think the Chief Steamer Car Wash is still the logical choice. Please look at the videos and please call us (201-261-7497) to discuss the merits and why you should choose this one. Now, here are the great specifications of the Chief Steamer 125 car wash steamer
- Heavy duty stainless steel body to handle the rigors of all day use
- Continuous fill for all day use
- Super duty 304 AISI stainless steel boiler which meets all industry standard codes
- LIFETIME warranty on this boiler
- LIFETIME warranty on the heating element
- 3 year warranty on internal electrical components
- 3.0 liter boiler is the perfect size for great pressure and fast recovery
- Fast heating in about 12-13 minutes
- heavy duty 1750 watt heater
- EXTERNAL heater means that the heater is not in the boiler and not touching water
- Now at 135 PSI in the boiler. Not a huge bump up from the previous 125 but it will help and gets us closer to the competitor
- great steam delivery and volume
- 350 degree steam temperature in the boiler
- steam pressure adjustment from zero to maximum pressure
- Injection cleaner adjustment valve on the front of the machine
- Full Attachment package
- 15 foot hose
- 13 foot power cord
- INJECTION system separate from the boiler system which is a HUGE advantage
- Still only weighs 45 pounds empty
- BIG 5 liter external water tank
- BIG 5 liter external injection tank
- Full attachment kit. Please see the list here
- Attention Detailers- We want to let you know that we can pack a machine used for detailing with what we call the “detailers kit”. This means that we are subtracting a few items that detailers do not use on a car. In all our years in detailing cars and using steam cleaners, we have found these attachments to not be needed.
What will be deleted is the following
2- extension tubes
2- brass bristle brushes
Long rectangle floor brush
- So, what we are doing is offering a $35 credit if you choose to leave these out. Please look at our video explaining this here.
Use coupon code “detailerkit” to subtract the attachments and the $35 off ANY of our Vapor Chief Steamers used for detailing
It features chemical injection (the cleaner of your choice) that bypasses the boiler and uses a pump to inject your favorite cleaning solution directly into the steam hose. If you need slightly wetter steam, the button on the handle will give you the injection you need to clean tough grease and grime where wetter and higher steam volume is needed, while still being water friendly.
The key feature in the Chief Steamer 125 car wash is the INJECTION! Now this is a different injection than you may have seen on some of the smaller units that claim they can clean built up grease and grime on commercial ovens. It just doesn’t work. Here is why…… those small steamers are simply running the water in the boiler through the hose to give you more wetness. It’s a nice little trick but that wetness and extra water lasts about 10 seconds and that you lose EVERYTHING! No more pressure or water inside the boiler and you are done. So don’t even remotely think that those steamers are an option to wash a car.
NOTE: GENERATOR USE-This machine will pull 1750 watts or about 14.5 amps. Please source a generator NOT just based on wattage. A good generator will have at least 3000 watts or more. However, the operating 120 volt circuit to be used should have at least 15 amps available on the circuit. Using a generator rated at LESS than 15 amps on the circuit will create too much heat and resistance.