Warranty of the Chief Steamer
Every Chief Steamer is built to the highest standards and tested at the factory before being shipped. It should be in perfect operating condition when it arrives at your location. However, if a part or component malfunctions during the warranty period, it will be replaced at no cost to the user during the warranty period. The Warranty is as follows against manufacturer defects. The manufacturer determines and makes the final decision on all warranty claims
- Lifetime warranty on the AISI stainless steel boiler
- Lifetime warranty on the external heating element
- 3 years on all the internal electrical components
The warranty will cover…
- Parts replacement under the warranty period
- Labor to install the part
- Shipping back to the customer within the first 120 days
- Shipping from the customer from the first 30 days
- The warranty period begins from the date of the invoice to the customer
- Electrical parts that prove to be defective. Shipping will be included for the first 180 days of use. After that, the part (if determined to be defective) will be covered, but shipping will be paid by the customer.
The warranty will NOT cover…..
- Parts and components subject to wear and tear such as O-rings, brushes, accessories that have failed from abuse or over use and not defects
- Gun and hose parts that will wear or be subject to abuse
- Cosmetic items on the machine that have no effect on its use or operation. The part needs to be defective
Machines are set from the factory to certain settings for a reason and components are chosen for these specs. In NO instance should this machine be tampered with internally. Serious injury can result. Any person who attempts to modify or “adjust” settings within the machine will not only have the warranty voided, but legal action may be taken. If a person opens the machine without pre-authorization from Kleen Car and posts pictures or instructions on how to modify the machine, legal action will be taken to the fullest extent.
Kleen Car/Chief Steamer is not responsible for any damage done to something being cleaned. Care should be taken in cleaning any surface or material. Certain surfaces may react to steam in various ways. It is up to the user to clean an inconspicuous spot before cleaning a large area if there is any question as to how it may react. As well, combining a cleaner with steam will generally make the cleaner more potent.